Wednesday 1 April 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 04/01/15

Daniel has been around more and more lately. Not just his usual stalker thing. He came in for coffee on Thursday before I left for work. Sandra had an early morning and Jason was sleeping in so it was just the three of us. And it was awkward to say the least. More so than our usual encounters. He was quiet, and attentive, and he kept glaring at James when his back was turned. It was weird. Maybe it has something to do with that “business trip” he went on. I still don’t know what happened. Either way, he was gone before Jason came downstairs but barely. I dread thinking about what will happen if those two meet.

When those two meet. Apparently it’s inevitable.

He’s been spending more time outside the house. More than just his usual nighttime stalking. He was there when I left for work on Monday and he was there when I came home.

Yesterday I saw him in the parking lot of my office. I’m getting scared.

I think he might have caught a lead or something and he’s waiting for me to slip up. He’s trying to rattle me.

Or maybe I’m just being paranoid again. Ugh. It’s time to call Dr. Owlface again. I’ve reduced our sessions to once a month but he’s still prescribing medication.

Which…I haven’t been taking.

James found out last week and we had this ridiculous fight about how I’m impeding my recovery and how I don’t seem to care. We made up before we went to bed but I still haven’t been taking the pills.

They help, I know they do. But I just can’t stand having to take them because I’m weak.

Only sick people take medication and I am not sick. I promise.

Apparently I’m just paranoid.

No. I’m not paranoid because he was outside my office on Tuesday and he has been following me around more lately. I’m not crazy. Daniel’s up the ante which means he knows something. Something more.

It’s time for a pre-emptive strike.

It’s time for another visit to my sister.

Maybe she’ll be willing to tell me what she and the kids did last week. They certainly aren’t. It can’t be that bad.

What if it was that good? What if they’re thinking about moving out, moving closer to their mother? One word to Social Services and my sister could get her kids back in some small way.

After all I’ve done for them. Protected them, raised them.

They wouldn’t leave me.

Although, the way we’ve been lately; maybe they would.

I won’t let them. I won’t.

They can’t leave me.

I couldn’t bear it.

If they chose her over me. It’d kill me, I know it.

I have to talk to my sister.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment