Wednesday 8 April 2015

Your Mid-Week Update for 04/08/15

God bless scheming jail bird sisters. Especially when they stay behind bars. As I suspected, she wants something out of the kids; something she wouldn’t tell me. She just says “it’s a family affair”.

I’M FAMILY!

She may have given birth to them but I am their mother and she will not take them away from me. No matter the cost. They are my children and I will do whatever it takes to keep them.

Until that day comes my sister has agreed to uphold her end of the bargain. She’s agreed to kill Daniel’s cousin within the month. All I have to do now is keep my enemies close at hand. The last thing I need is to be surprised by Daniel’s next move. James and I both agree that the best course of action is to keep Daniel off his game. Whatever he knows about me, it can only mean trouble.

Sometimes I wish that Charlotte was in on this scheme so that I could get real information out of her. But I also like having a friend outside of all this drama. Someone I’m not just using. I mean, yes, I started out that way but now she’s…dear to me. Four months of friendship and she is dear to me.

Daniel can’t know that.

His cousin’s death will be the perfect distraction but until then, I’m going to have to let him get closer without letting him know anything real about me. James’ brilliant solution to seduce Daniel seemed like such a great idea at the time. Unfortunately, my kids are jerks.

Jason is still blackmailing me, Sandra has gotten letters from Universities but she won’t let me see them; it sucks. I tried to sit down and have a talk with them over the weekend but they both told me to just fuck off so…I’m going to let them have their space. That’s the right course of action, isn’t it, readers? Because I don’t have an alternative right now.

I’m back at work but Heather doesn’t come back for another two weeks so I still have to put up with this temp. You know? She’s not horrible. I completely forgot that I was supposed to train her…whenever it was she started; she picked it up all on her own. She’s actually better than Heather – who, for all her faults, is great at her job. The downside? She has the personality of flour. Dry, dull, highly flammable. The third one I haven’t tested yet but I’m assuming. I’m going to keep her name on file. Just in case.

Just in case I need to use her again – not just in case I need to see if she’s flammable; I have other people for that.

God, I miss random murders. Sometimes I’ll look back on past updates cataloguing my various sprees and I miss the old days. I think James does too. He hasn’t said anything but I know he doesn’t like having Daniel around. And I know he had to take on extra shifts to make up for our financial loss over the summer – medical bills, some damaged property – and we never really caught up. Insurance doesn’t pay for all my medication and last week I found a fist-shaped hole in one of the basement walls. I don’t know who did it but that’s just one more thing to fix.

I don’t mind talking about the marital problems that I have – because they are so rare – but this one feels different. I can’t remember the last time I had an intimate conversation with him but I see him every day. I miss him.

This just confirms what I keep reminding myself: Daniel needs to be eliminated. He’s the reason everything is going to shit and so I’m going to make him pay.

I can’t lose sight of what’s important.

Don’t let me forget why I’m doing all this.

I have to keep my family together.

As always, dear readers,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment