Wednesday 12 August 2015

Your Midweek Update for 08/12/15

The funeral was perfect. James took care of all the arrangements. He’s good at that. I kept it together all day which wasn’t easy when I met her friends. Some of them barely shed a tear as they greeted my family. They were so…unfeeling. I don’t know how she put up with them.  She was always a girl who felt deeply. When she was six years old we watched a spider devour a butterfly it had caught in our backyard. I didn’t think anything of it at the time but I found her crying in the dryer later that day.

She said: “I know he’s just doing his job but why does he have to hurt people?” She was talking about the spider. I think.

Maybe she knew a long time ago; what I am.

It was Daniel.

He had the audacity to come to my daughter’s funeral. He shook my husband’s hand, hugged my son, and looked in my eyes when he told me that it was her fault. If only she had followed the rules. Jason punched him; it was awesome.

Daniel gets no second chances. No more warnings. I am going to make him suffer. He will bleed for days before the life leaves his body. And then I’m going to feed him to the police dogs.

My baby.

She’s…

I turn 38 today. It's not a special number but all that's been running through my mind today is:

I was supposed to be first. I never thought I would bury my children...



For god’s sake,

Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment