Wednesday 13 September 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 09/13/17

You guys are lucky to even get an update this week. I remembered it was Wednesday as I was walking out the door and I’m typing this in the 15 minutes before anyone else gets in and catches me writing at work.

Let’s see…

The world is in chaos.

I’m killing at a fairly consistent pace.

Jason is working.

James is working.

I’m working.

It’s all…working.


I’m sorry, dear readers. I am just not in the mood to write a fluffy update when I have nothing to write about. Sometimes everyday things just aren’t exciting. Sometimes I don’t want to tell you about my day. It feels like there HAS to be something interesting each week but there just isn’t.

You know, I started this blog as a way to express my dark urges and share my murderous whimsy but it feels like more of a chore some days.

I know that’s why I forced this weekly deadline on myself – so I wouldn’t bottle anything up, and I could share everything safely, and document my life. But on the days when I don’t have to overwhelming urge to express myself, these updates can feel forced.

Maybe I…

Maybe I need to find something exciting to write about.

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment