Wednesday 18 October 2017

Your Mid-Week Update for 10/18/17

Exercising is difficult. Not the act itself – well, yes – but forming a new habit. Especially good habits. As I’ve discovered the hard way over the years I have a very addictive nature. I start something that’s probably not good for me (or others) and it sticks. My working theory now is that I can form good habits that same way.

So far that hasn’t been the case but there’s a first time for everything.

Instead of going to the gym last week, I started running in the mornings. It actually felt really good when the weather was nice but Friday was so cold I got about five minutes from the house before I had to turn back. But I do like the benefits of running. Physical exercise, fresh air, early morning awareness; and if I happen to meet a fellow running and stalk them into the park before bashing their head into a tree and stabbing them twelve times then that’s just bonus.

Speaking of which. I have definitely slept in this morning and if I’m going to start this supposedly healthy habit I need to be consistent. That means going out at the same time every day. Which means I’m running late – pun intended?

As always, dear readers,


Stay Safe

No comments:

Post a Comment